Objet Connex Family
The Power to Create
The Objet Connex family of multi-material 3D printers are precision tools for turning creative ideas and designs into uniquely realistic models, parts and prototypes. It gives designers and engineers the power to explore and innovate and helps them to make the right design choices, fast. If you’re looking to build a better end product, delivered to market on time, the Objet Connex is the last word in superior 3D printing.
A Revolution in True Product Realism
The Objet Connex family of 3D printers is the only rapid prototyping technology able to simulate the true look, feel and function of complexly assembled products. Based on Objet’s patented simultaneous material jetting technology, Objet Connex 3D printers can create models made with up to 14 different materials, in a single print job.
The Objet Connex family includes:
- Objet Connex500™
- Objet Connex350™
- Objet260 Connex™
The most Versatile 3D Printing Technology
Objet Connex multi-material 3D printers can also be used to create prototypes made of advanced composite materials. From an unrivalled range of over 60 materials including up to 51 Digital Materials, the Objet Connex family can simulate properties ranging from rubber to rigid; opaque to transparent; and standard to ABS-grade engineering plastics.
The Objet Connex family features:
- Industry-leading print quality – 16-micron layers, exceptionally fine details & outstanding surface finish
- High throughput – Up to 20mm per hour per strip
- Reliability and robustness – enabling prolonged unattended operation
- High speed – simultaneously print multiple items; models cure while printing; models can be handled immediately after print
- Office convenience – small, quiet, using fully-sealed REACH compliant cartridges that are easy to load and unload